Modern slavery business support
OUR SPECIALITY: Taking the guesswork out of managing your modern slavery risks.
We enable companies to make clear, informed decisions on how to identify and manage modern slavery risks, meet legislative responsibilities and capitalise on the opportunities provided by being a responsible, purpose-driven business.
Our extensive experience comes from 26 years of working with industry, government and NGOs on sustainability and human rights. Working with leading human rights academics and research organisations both in Australia and internationally keeps us at the forefront of modern slavery issues.
Our services include:
Finding the potential risk is in your supply chain
- Using accessible spend data
- Identifying high risk categories and suppliers
- Creating detailed metrics for additional analysis
Identifying gaps in systems and processes
- Easy to use online tool
- 'Heat map' of risks and opportunities
- Choose from 130 actions to address risk
Working with your suppliers to manage risk
- Tailored education and engagement programs
- 'Deep dive' assessments of high risk suppliers
- Preparing risk-based reports for suppliers
Action planning and support
Taking action to manage modern slavery risk
- Engaging and working with your team
- Creating practical modern slavery action plans
- Providing ongoing support when you need it
Bridging the Gap
We’ve recently released our online Bridge the Gap tool to help you:
engage key people across your organisation;
identify gaps in your systems and processes; and
create practical action plans to manage risk better.
The tool is simple to use and provides a visual ‘heat map’ of how effectively your business is managing modern slavery risks.
You can choose from 130 practical actions which can be tailored to the needs of your business.
The heat map and action plan will help you prepare a Modern Slavery Statement as required by UK and Australian legislation.